As the year is ending, it’s an excellent opportunity to look back on our successful missions in 2023 and to thank all the benefactors of the Jacques Martel Foundation; your commitment is invaluable!
This year has seen a succession of projects that have generated a great deal of commitment and smiles! The Jacques Martel Foundation is proud to have been able to support such great successes as :
– Supporting the Opéra de Nice in its drive to open up the institution to as many people as possible, especially children
– Supporting the communication campaign to recruit volunteer readers for the Lire et Faire Lire association.
– The donation of school supplies by Ollivier to the school in Saint Cézaire sur Siagne
– Support for the re-edition of a book of games distributed to children in paediatric hospital wards by the LEA association.
– Support for the Maison Adrien, a wonderful project run by René Molinès of the Association Adrien
– Co-hosting an educational stand with the 4myplanet association at the Voiles d’Antibes sailing festival
– The recent partnership with the No Plastic in My Sea association to fight against the use of single-use plastics
– Occasional contributions to actions in support of associations or causes close to our hearts: Vaincre la mucoviscidose, Ensemble pour Louca, the collection of micro-waste in the Mediterranean Sea, etc.
Thanks also to all these associations for their sharing, their pugnacity and their generosity throughout the year.